Optimized Monitor: If you take fitness data accuracy seriouly, you shouldn't miss TOPIOM water rower with TM-3 monitor, for example its distance increment is 1 meter instead of 6 meter
NOT Engineered Wood: TOPIOM water rowing machine is made of Walnut veneer over Oak solid wood (28mm thickness ) instead of MDF or OSB, which has excellent durability and stability to support 400lbs max load
SHOW Intensity: The time/500m is a very useful pacing tool. It gives you real-time feedback on whether you are on track to achieve your finish-time goal.
Bluetooth Supported: The included Bluetooth receiver ensures wireless transmission of all training data to your own smartphone or tablet, which also allow you to connect KINOMAP app
IMPORTANT: The water rower will be shipped into 3 separate packages. Therefore, the 3 packages may be delivered at different times. If you received 1 of them first, please wait patiently for the rest
Topiom indoor rowing machine is ergonomically designed. Our water rowing machine is suitable for old and youngs; use our water rowing machin is to make exercise eaiser; more comfortable and make it a part of your life. We sincerely hope that you will have an amazing experience when using our products.
The water rowing machine will be divided into three packages for delivery. Therefore; the three packages may be delivered at different times. If you received one of them first; please wait patiently for the other ones. Topiom rowing machines are 80% assembled; so you just need to assembly the rest 20%; normally it will take one person for 30 minutes.
We’re on a mission to fuel a revolution of inner confidence; health and wellness. Spending little time for meaningful exercise and the soul-enriching opportunity to connect with the outdoors. Topiom's rowing experience brings balance and calm to our rowing lovers– all in an well-designed; low-impact workout.
You may be eligible for a refund or replacement if any of the following apply to your order.
WHERE IS MY PRODUCT
If you have not received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number within 3 business days after placing your order, please contact our support team and request a shipping status update or you may cancel your item(s) for a full refund.
PROBLEM WITH ORDER
If you received an order that is different with expected or inquired return request and have not received any response within 2 business days excluding any holidays, please contact our support team.
If you have returned your item and a refund has not been issued after your item is delivered within 2 business days, please contact our support team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.