Safe & Healthy
Easy To Clean & Care
*[Accurate Heat Distribution]-Smooth finish helps provide even heat distribution for improved cooking and frying,even on grills,stoves or induction cooktops.
*[Superior Craftsmanship]- Each all-purpose NewHome cast-iron skillet is crafted with seasoned cast iron that can outlast years of regular cooking and washing for long-term reliability.
*[Safe & Healthy]- Cast-iron skillets have an added advantage over the regular non-sticky pans. You can avoid the harmful effects that are found in regular non-stick pans.
*[Easy To Clean & Care]- Hand washing this pan with warm soapy water is recommended to preserve the cookware’s seasoned finish. The more you use your cast iron,the better your seasoning will become,making your cast iron darker and smoother over time. Season it with a thick coating of vegetable fat or oil.
*[Wide Application]- Cast-iron skillet can be used for frying,baking,grilling,broiling,braising,and sautéing meats,vegetables and more!
How to boil a new cast iron pot?
1. Clean the new pot thoroughly,and then bake it over medium heat. Turn to low heat after ensuring that there is no water in the pot;
2. Pour an appropriate amount of cooking oil,pick up a piece of paper towel with chopsticks or clamps,and dip the paper towel into some cooking oil;
3. Spread the cooking oil evenly on each corner of the pot,repeat several times(be careful to burn your hands),for 3-5 minutes;(if possible,it is recommended to use pig skin to complete the above steps)
4. Wait for the pot to cool naturally,and it can be used normally after boiling.(The boiling process can be repeated,generally 2-3 times,the effect is good,about 3-5 minutes each time)
How to avoid the rust of the pot?
1. After using the pot,wash it with warm water and dry the water in the pot. You can apply a layer of vegetable oil for better effect.
2. When not in use for a long time,wipe a thin layer of cooking oil in the pot according to the boiling method.
3. If the pot is rusty,use a scouring pad and salt to remove the rust and rust smell.
Product Type: Cast Iron Skillets
Material: Cast Iron
S Product Diameter: 15.5cm/6.11inch
M Product Diameter: 20.5cm/8.07inch
L Product Diameter: 26.5cm/10.44inch
S Product Size: 24.5x15.5x3cm/9.65x6.11x1.19inch
M Product Size: 31.5x20.5x3.5cm/12.4x8.07x1.38inch
L Product Size: 37x26.5x4.5cm/14.57x10.44x1.78inch
S Product Weight: 671g/1.48lbs
M Product Weight: 1095g/2.42lbs
L Product Weight: 1879.5g/4.15lbs
3x Cast Iron Skillets
You may be eligible for a refund or replacement if any of the following apply to your order.
WHERE IS MY PRODUCT
If you have not received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number within 3 business days after placing your order, please contact our support team and request a shipping status update or you may cancel your item(s) for a full refund.
PROBLEM WITH ORDER
If you received an order that is different with expected or inquired return request and have not received any response within 2 business days excluding any holidays, please contact our support team.
If you have returned your item and a refund has not been issued after your item is delivered within 2 business days, please contact our support team.
Payment & Security
Su información de pago se procesa de forma segura. No almacenamos los detalles de la tarjeta de crédito ni tenemos acceso a la información de su tarjeta de crédito.