Common reasons for wearing a Medical Identification Bracelets:
- (1) physical Allergies including Insect Bites, Pollen, Food Types
- (2) physical Circumstances including Heart Conditions, seizures, RNY Stomach Bypass, Asthma
- (3) medical Allergies including Medicines, Latex, Chemical
- (4) medical conditions including Diabetes, ITP, Autism, Alzheimer's.
- (5) the standard engraved on the front of bracelet
You may be eligible for a refund or replacement if any of the following apply to your order.
WHERE IS MY PRODUCT
If you have not received a shipping confirmation email with tracking number within 3 business days after placing your order, please contact our support team and request a shipping status update or you may cancel your item(s) for a full refund.
PROBLEM WITH ORDER
If you received an order that is different with expected or inquired return request and have not received any response within 2 business days excluding any holidays, please contact our support team.
If you have returned your item and a refund has not been issued after your item is delivered within 2 business days, please contact our support team.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.